We Offer Landlords Insurance

Adequate protection for your investment property should not be overlooked.

house and calculator

Landlords Insurance

A Buy to let property insurance policy offers you protection for your buy to let property and its contents. 

Landlord's insurance for buildings and contents often include as standard:

  • loss or damage arising as a result of fire, storm, flood, falling trees, theft, malicious acts or vandalism
  • loss of rent and for providing alternative accommodation for the tenant following damage caused by an insured event.
  • legal liability as owner of the buildings for causing injury to others or for damage to their property 

Optional cover can also include:

  • buildings accidental damage and malicious damage by tenants to cover you for incidents such as banging a nail through a pipe or putting a foot through the ceiling whilst in the loft and malicious damage by your tenants.
  • contents accidental damage and malicious damage by tenants so you don’t have to worry about things such as spills on carpets and malicious damage by your tenants.
  • legal expenses, rent guarantee and eviction of squatters cover insures you for irrecoverable costs and fees to pursue or defend claims involving breach of tenancy agreement and unpaid rent in excess of one month and up to 12 months.

Please note that Landlord's Insurance is designed to cover certain unforeseen events and doesn't cover everything. It does not cover things like general wear and tear or damage that happens gradually over a period of time. There is also an excess on each claim. 

Davidson Deem Ltd do not advise on, offer or arrange any form of Landlord's insurance.

Contact Us

Get in touch with us to find out more